Ms. Mulino specializes in Maritime and Corporate Law. She has a strong expertise on all types of registration scheme under Panama and Liberian Flag, working in close collaboration with ship owners, ship operators, banks and port operators around the World in connection with Registration of Vessels, Financing and mortgaging of vessels, coordination for vessels technical certificates and inspections, maritime claims and litigation.
Besides her experience in Maritime Law, Ms. Mulino Corporate expertise includes all matters related to articles of incorporation and company by-laws, enforcement of shareholder’s agreements, and shareholder’s actions.
- Santa Maria la Antigua University, Panama (LL.B., 2016). (Summa Cum Laude Honors)
- Class NK Academy programs on:
- Ship Management Course (Compliant with TMSA & ISM CODE requirement) (2015)
- Incident Investigation & Analysis Course (2015)
- Risk Management Course (2015)
- ISM Internal Audits Course (2015)
- Damage (Hull) Course (2015)
- Damage (Machinery) Course (2015)
- Port State Control (PSC) Course (2015)
- Safety Equipment Course (2015)
Areas of Practice: